- Marvin Windows Low E with Argon throughout and custom hardware except in DR/LR - DR/LR Windows – Curved Jeld-Wen Low E with Argon
Composition Shingle installed in 2017 by Roof Master of the Carolinas (Wayne Hopper) includes Atlas roofing warranty Plumbing, Faucets/Fixtures & Bathrooms
- Cottrell Plumbing installed Pex throughout the home with a manifold to cut off water main outside and cutoffs to other individual areas within the home. The manifold is located in Butler Pantry.
- Cottrell Plumbing installed new sewer line to street.
- Bath Fixtures and Vanities from The Nest and Gateway (Kohler/Delta), and Kohler Infinity Tub in master installed by Scott Vehig
- James Marting Double Sink Vanity in Master Bath
- Rinnai Tankless Water Heater (RUR199e) with Recirculating
- 7’ marble tiled shower with multi head shower system with two body sprays and hand shower Tile in Bathrooms Snow White Polished Marble in master bath, Palisandra Marble Polished with Vein Cut in wet bar bath. All tile from Palmetto Tile. Other designs include Enchanted Charm and Enchanted Splendid.
- Installed two 50” wood burning fireplaces (1 in den / 1 outside patio) from Bart’s Fireplace.
- Stacked stonework on den fireplace by Simon Maravilla
- Living room fireplace has Hayden Cast Stone Fireplace Mantel
- Gas piped to 3 fireplaces (Den, Living Room, Back Porch).
- Gas starters installed in Den and Back Porch fireplaces
- Decorative Shroud installed on Chimney
New ductwork 2017 and in 2019 installed 2 systems variable speed American Standard 20 seer hvac unitso AccuClean Whole House Air Filtration System (EF Martin) o Programable Thermostats
31W installed all insulation in the interior and under the home. Extra insulation added as noise barrier on upstairs hall and on left dining room wall
Electrical & Lighting:
- New wiring installed throughout including panel boxes; work performed by Columbia Electric
- Dimmers installed on most light switches to enhance lighting experience
- High End Light Fixtures from The Nest & Ethan Allen
- 5 Ceiling fans with remote Recessed lighting throughout Hardwood Floors: Installed hardwood floors in kitchen/den area and upstairs bedroom. All floors refinished by Wayne Jernigan.
- Custom front door from Southern Custom Doors;
- 8 Pella Architect Doors with Standard Endura Clad Exterior Insulated Tempered Low E Advanced Argon Gas with multi point locks across kitchen and upstairs porch;
- Solid wood doors throughout including several pocket doors
- Thermador Commercial sized 6 gas burner range with oven
- Thermador Commercial Sized Double Oven
- Dacor Downward Draft venting
- 11’ island with one-piece of Bianco Pearl Premium Quartzite (no seams) installed by Bottega Stone of Charlotte; Dry Treat 15yr Warranty Sealant application and extra support
- Wired for TV above oven
- Two dishwashers – Regular and Fisher & Paykel Two Door Drawer Dishwasher
- 18” wine cooler
- Microwave drawer
- Cullinan’s Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration on bar area with 9-gallon tank underneath house and line run to refrigerator water
- Oystered colored kitchen cabinets with extensive storage under island with pull out drawers and other shelving
- 30” undermount stainless steel sink
- Disposal with Push button Switch
- Pot filler
Walk-in Butler Pantry with Open Shelving:
- Plumbed and wired for laundry room (main laundry upstairs)
- Black Linen granite from Bottega with Dry Treat 15yr Warranty Sealant application on custom Alno cabinetry with pull out drawers and other built-in accessories
- Additional sink and manifold for water cut off
- Electrical panel (and subpanel outside)
Wired for home security system, camera, and home stereo system. Work performed by Keith Drennen with Residential Electronic Installation (REI). The “hub” is located in the foyer closet.
- STRUCTURED WIRING PANELBOX: The Structured wiring panel box is the "Heart" the system. It is where everything comes in and where everything else is distributed to where it is needed. Various wiring. Examples include:
- SP-CAT5e-SH-1000-BLU Binary™ Cables Cat 5e 350MHz Shielded 24/4 .50mm CL3-Rated Wire - 1000ft Wood Drum (Blue) o
- RG-59 3G Swept Cable mated with Cat5e Data-Grade Cable to each TV so each TV will have both a TV Cable wire and a Network Connection.
removed original staircase and new stair case built in central location. Custom Hand-Welded Iron Railing by Southern Staircase and installed by Thom Lee
Added porch across back of house with tongue and grooved stained wood ceilings;
- Pennsylvania Blue Stone from B&L Distributors added on front, side and back porches; - Gas light fixtures installed on front porch
- Wrought Iron Railings on front, back and upstairs porches by DECO Welding & Fabrication
- Fiberon Symmetry Decking installed on upstairs porch off master bedroom
- Original custom decorative curved ironwork on front porch
- Hay Hill Garden Center provided conceptual master architectural landscaping plan and provided the services for the new planting, and added blue stone hardscapes, stucco walls for trash enclosure, and installed sprinkler system.
- Palms from Cooper’s Nursery installed by Green Solutions.
- Rainbird sprinkler system with wi-fi controller and rain sensor feature.
- Outdoor fountain and hidden underground basin which is refilled by pump
- Separate water meter
- Gutters installed by Best Gutters
- New Hard Coat Stucco applied to the entire home - Simon Maravilla
- Gas piping installed for hook up to outside grill
- Circular Drive with addition side parking edged in stone. Plenty of parking in the driveway and on the street!
- Fenced in backyard
- Shed in backyard for lawn equipment and tools
- 9 Gallon Tank for Culligan’s Filtered Water System
- Vapor Barrier with insulation
- Planation Shutters in DR and Den; Interior Blinds throughout – installed by Carolina Blind and Shutter Co.
- Added pull down stairs to attic and added flooring for storage
- Heavy Molding throughout on baseboards, door trim and ceiling trim
- Custom closets
- Smooth ceilings / Vaulted ceilings in Master Bedroom, tray ceilings in downstairs office (multi-use room such as bedroom/DR, etc.)
- Installed new hardwood floors in den, kitchen, butler panty and bathroom by wet bar area and in master bedroom and bathroom. All wood flooring refinished by Wayne Jernigan.
- Home featured in Columbia Magazine – November 2019 issue o Down to the Studs - Columbia Metropolitan Magazine
- No Homeowner Association Fee
- Saluda Avenue offers a planted median with wide streets which are great for walking dogs, riding bikes and golf carts.
- Great location in the esteemed Wales Garden neighborhood with friendly neighbors along with great shopping and fine dining nearby; close to 5 Points / Devine Street and USC